Product Manager, Senior
Montreal • Hybrid • Full-time
Flexter is growing and we are searching for our next core team player to join the ride!
Our ideal candidate has the experience, skills and motivation to play in the team as Senior Product Manager. What does this title mean? Concretely, your core responsibilities will be orchestrating the development of our platform as we enter a scaling phase. You will interact with all stakeholders, own the tech roadmap and backlog, work closely with the development team, and ensure that we deliver a high-quality product that solves real problems.
Small team, big impact
We’re a small team and we pack a punch! It’s in our core values to recognize each and everyone for their core and complementary skills. In a startup, everybody is encouraged to step out of the box, be autonomous and take initiative! We also care about what we build, our platform is being integrated with both small and large companies across Canada, and we want to deliver great tech to the market.
Our office is located in the heart of Montreal, and working at Flexter comes with flexibility (pun intented)! Currently, we offer a hybrid work environment. We greatly value the outcome of working face to face, such as building team chemistry, develop great products and brainstorm around a bowl of goldfish crackers.
- Develop and execute Flexter's product roadmap;
- Put in place and maintain our product development practices;
- Own and maintain the backlog, lead sprint plannings and reviews;
- Ensure good product documentation;
- Help onboard fleet partners on the Flexter platform;
- Share product updates with key stakeholders;
- Collect feedback from users and partners for continuous improvements.
- Bachelor's degree in a management or technology related field;
- 2+ years of experience in product management;
- Experience in a B2C technology startup is a plus;
- Knowledge and interest in mobility tech and platforms;
- Bilingual (FR/EN);
- A whole lot of motivation to get things moving!